Sunday, January 23, 2011

The stomach has landed


After 2 and a half weeks of peaceful coexistence my international intestinal flora and their Nepalese counterparts have declared war on each other deep in the cavernous trenches of my stomach. That's what I get for eating yogurt with the consistency of cheese, yet here I am again in that same establishment from where this yogurt cheese came, ordering that same dish. I'll learn one day. Then again, these little buggers should really learn to live with each other at one point or other, might as well get it out of the way now.

This week hasn't been too exciting so I don't have much to report. The skies have been gray, the morning's seem colder, and the new load-shedding schedule isn't as reliable as the last. Sunday brunch at Café Soma as usual after a relaxing yoga session at the Summit.

No comments:

Post a Comment