Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer travels

This year so far, has been all about travelling. I regret not having kept this blog going for the past couple months, because even though I am not discovering new joys of residing in the Philippines anymore, it does not mean I have stopped discovering the joys of adventure travels! This month, from tomorrow onwards, I will be residing in Bangor, Wales - working and learning new geeky linguisticky things, but also hopefully exploring the coast, going to ancient druid festivals, and getting my surf on. At least learning to. My aim for the next three weeks then, is to post at least one blog per country missed in the past two months (Vietnam, UK, Norway and Germany), plus the Welsh adventures. Ambitious I know, but at least I'll get some done.

Currently I am in Germany, enjoying some home time and eating hearty and delicious german bread, butter, potatoes and beer with a bit of extreme gardening on the side. I know I'm biased, but sometimes there isn't anything better than that. I leave you with pictures of the lovely German countryside which is one of my homes:







1 comment:

  1. Told you you should have kept blogging! Looking forward to hearing more :)

    ReplyDelete